Παρασκευή 17 Ιουνίου 2011

Message in a Bottle!

I guess blogging is something like putting a message in a bottle and throwing it into the sea. I started Hellenic Synthesis fairly recently (April 2011). The readership so far, in terms of absolute numbers, is nothing to boast about. However, I am impressed by the diversity of its international audience, which encompasses a fairly large portion of the globe (according to Blogger statistics): Italy, Rumania, France, Cyprus, Germany, Belgium, Sweden, UK, Austria, Israel, Ukraine, Russia, Singapore, Japan, United Arab Emirates, USA, Canada, Nigeria, etc.

So here's my question: Who are you people out there (I mean outside Greece)? Why are you reading this blog? Do you have something you would like to say?

I would love to hear from you, in the language of your choice, of course (as long as Google Translate can handle it) and I propose to regurarly post your messages in batches (just keep them short and mention the country of origin). They don't have to be related to each other or to any specific posting. Just think of it as a collection of international messages in a bottle!

ET, phone home!



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου